These conditions govern all bookings made (whether through website, email, telephone or other means) with Bristol Serviced Apartments.
You accept these conditions yourself and on behalf of all members of your party whether you are booking as a guest or on behalf of others.
1. The reserved property will be available for the Guest/s on the agreed date.
2. Any additional charges incurred ( to cover any breakages/damage, telephone calls and end of let clean) during the stay with Bristol Serviced Apartments will be payable at the end of the stay.
3. Wireless internet access is available in all apartments and Bristol Serviced Apartments will make every effort to ensure that the service is available at all times.
4. Any loss of keys will be charged and should be reported as soon as possible.
5. Guests should arrange their own insurance for personal possessions/effects.
6. Accommodation and Occupancy
All properties are occupied as serviced accommodation, and on the basis that no rights of tenancy are created. If this contract is with an individual person (as opposed to a company) then by entering into this agreement the person is declaring that the apartment is not his/her principal place of residence.
You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by Bristol Serviced Apartments. In any event, we recommend that you take time to familiarise yourself with the safety procedures in the apartments, the building and local area, paying particular attention to fire evacuation details and security.
- Smoking: Bristol Serviced Apartments operates a non smoking policy.
- Pets: No pets are allowed.
8. Feedback and Complaints
Bristol Serviced Apartments aims to deliver the best possible service, but in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the service offered, you should notify Bristol Serviced Apartments in writing or by email as soon as possible in relation to any complaint.